Monday, January 28, 2008

My 1st Posting!

Calvin is now on the blog! Perhaps this is how I start by dropping a few lines here.

I have not think of any topic to post yet but let me just start my 1st posting by welcoming those who is and will be reading this blog sooner or later. If you don't like the way I put my words in this blog, hit the "comment"'s link and drop your line of words as I welcome any kind of comments, suggestions and criticisms. They said it is all about freedom of speech and expression and I agree with them. So, here I am; putting down my words according to the way I prefer. Who cares! If you don't like the way I put it, leave this blog or hit the "comment"s link. I just don't care which one you want to opt to. Sounds arrogance? I sound like one but if you know me better, it tells the whole story! Lift the veil to see a person's personality. His or her words somehow just deceiving; yet human tends to believe and rely on words.

Most of the times, I just don't get it-human behavior. I try to understand, but some of my attempts failed. So, I call it "variety" so that I would not get confused. Yes, variety! It has to be so or everything will look, feel and sound alike. Where is the fun then, isn't? Life is just complicated, so put it as simple as you can. Why crack your head trying to seek for more complication? Live the more simple, but not the simplest way. Everything should be fine. Don't create havoc, don't run into others' parade, don't hate your enemy, don't involve in drugs, don't drink and drive, don't rely to much on others. You will be fine.


I guess I should stop. 1st posting shouldn't be too lengthy. See you in my next posting! May peace, happiness and success always be with everyone of you. Take care of yourself, your family and your possessions.

No comments: